I feel so honored to have been nominated by the beautiful Simplyfearfully for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. I think these are always such fun ways to get to know people. So here we go!
1. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Either Honey, I’m Good by Andy Grammer or Tip Jar by Frankie Ballard
2. Favorite TV show?
3. What is your favorite clothing store?
Lately I’ve bought more work clothes than anything so I would say NY & Company.
4. What is your dream job?
I love my job in Payroll & HR. Absolute Dream would be to work for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and to Blog full time.
5. Why did you start your blog?
I wanted to share my love for make-up, skin care, and whatever other random thing was on my mind with people that were also passionate about the same things.
6. What is one must have beauty item and fashion item for you?
Beauty item, currently my Becca highlight- Champagne Pop… in general… mascara! Fashion, this is hard to even fathom at the moment because its so hot but I love scarves in the fall/winter!
7. Do you have a favorite YouTuber?
Jaclyn Hill and Tati Westbrook
8. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Channing Tatum? 😉 or Ellen!
9. Do you like to read? What is your favorite book?
Yes, I have 2… The Fault in Our Stars (For SO many reasons) and Alex The Life of a Child.
10. If you could, what would you tell your younger self?
Relax, be a kid, take focus on school more and on trying to grow up less.
- What’s your favorite Starbucks Drink?
- Why did you start blogging and when?
- Best concert you’ve ever been to?
- Favorite Make-up brand?
- What’s the best thing you’ve done this summer?
- Who’s your favorite blogger?
- Favorite TV show of all time?
- Favorite skin care line?
- City or Country?
- Dream Vacation?
Thank you so much for tagging me, and I’m going to follow your lead and tag 5 people, also if you have either already been tagged or don’t feel up to it that it’s 100% ok, I know there are so many of these going around.
Well friends, that’s all I have today! Hope you guys are having a happy Monday!! Until next time…