I finally got a Target Beauty Box. I always see people posting pictures of these, but it’s always too late. They sell out so quickly! Target will offer these periodically, not as a subscription just as a first come first serve for a bargain of $7.
My first impression when I opened it was that it was so girly and adorable! It seemed so much more high end.
This box came with;
- Cover Girl The Super Sizer mascara (full size) I’ve been using this for the last 2 days and I’m really impressed. Which is saying something because I’m usually not a huge fan of cover girl mascaras.
- Hair Food, Moisture Hair Mask (full size) infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance. This made the box smell amazing and I can’t wait to try it.
- Olay, Moisturizing Day Lotion & Moisturizing Toner (travel size) I’m saving these to take with me on one of my upcoming trips but I love Olay and I’m excited to try them.
- Fekkii, Pre-Soleil Hair Mist (travel size), the directions say to spray this on your hair before you go in the sun. I think it’s to help with natural highlighting. I may try this when I go to the beach next month.
- Crest, 3D White Strips (1 use), I’ve been wanting to try these but I’m not sure how much I will be able to tell from 1 use. But, I am excited to try them.
All in all, I’m impressed with the box. Especially for the price! Did you get one? If so, what did you think?
Well friends, that’s all I have! Make sure you’re following me on Instagram and Twitter, I will be sure and let you know when I see these up each time! Have a great weekend! Until next time…