I’ve been a little under the weather for the last week or so. I realized that I gravitate towards the same type items, so I thought that I would share them with you!
- Tea… especially this time of year when I end up with a sore throat! My favorite is peppermint because not only does it taste great, but it also helps me to breathe!
- Blankets… I generally keep my house very cool so that I can get all cuddled up under my blankets. But, when I’m sick or just feeling ick! I especially love my heated throw! It just makes my bed or couch feel extra cozy!
- Soup… Who doesn’t love soup when they are sick? Well, I didn’t used to! I was always sick with my allergies when I was a kid and so I got REALLY tired of soup. I do not like chicken soup AT ALL! But, I love potato soup! So, Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup is my go to!
- Throat Drops… But they have to be ones that work!
- and of course… NETFLIX… if I’m going to be stuck in bed, I need something entertaining! What are you sick day musts? Anything I should try? I’m still fighting these allergies! Until next time…